I am not a fan of bats. Never have been and things didn't approve last year when one flew into our bedroom when we were asleep.
So, I was a bit unnerved when taking a late stroll home last night from the local pub with my fiancee, that the air was full of the little buggers. I wasn't happy as they flew across our path and could be seen in the moonlight twirling and darting about.
As my tension grew, one flew right over my head from behind and shot down in front of me. I am not proud to admit that I emitted, what can only be described as, a girly shriek and flung my arms over my head.
All self-respect gone, I have endured some merciless ribbing ever since.
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know we had planned to play cricket but I didn't think you had ordered the bats!
Post a Comment