Saturday, 16 August 2008

Heroes and Villains

In what will be a recurring item for this blog, here is the first of my (constantly changing) Heroes and Villains list. In no particular order, Villains:
  • Robbie Williams
  • Christian O'Connell
  • Jon Gaunt
  • The price of fuel
  • Tomatoes
  • The M1
  • Corruption in football
  • Bad service
  • Taxation
  • High School Musical
  • UK Medical Ltd
Heroes:
  • John Lennon
  • Neil Finn
  • Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes
  • Audi A4 cars
  • Italian food
  • The internet
  • Tag Heuer watches
  • Dave Dobbyn
  • White Stuff
  • Gibson Les Paul guitars
  • Cinema

2 comments:

Mr Bull said...

Hello Mr Claude.

I think you really like high school musical, Emma says you like it:)

whats your top 5 favourate films?
and you worst?

See ya Later
MR BULL !!!

Sad Claude said...

I do love HSM really...it is just such a constant dilemma deciding if I like Troy or Chad best.